Anna-Marie has been a member of the Moorhead Team since 2018. She is an Alabama native and was raised on a four-generation family farm. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics and Business from Auburn University and her Juris Doctorate from Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law.
Anna-Marie focuses her practice in real estate and condominium and community association law. She is licensed to practice law in Alabama, Florida, and Kentucky. Anna-Marie and her husband, Tyler, are very involved with their church and enjoy spending time with family, cooking, and being outdoors.
- The Florida Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Florida Bar’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Junior Achievement of Northwest Florida – Board of Directors
- Echo Life Church
- Fiesta of Five Flags
- Ciara Wheeler – Florida Registered Paralegal
- Amanda Chapman – Legal Assistant