Moorhead Law Group’s Pensacola Office is Seeking a Legal Assistant
Dec 29, 2022 - Careers by Moorhead Real Estate Law Group
Moorhead Law Group’s Pensacola Office is searching for a legal assistant to join our growing law practice. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our growing team. You will receive all the necessary training to help you thrive as the newest member of an established and successful team.
- Answering phones in order to facilitate the needs of our clients;
- Filing of communications and documents electronically and physically;
- Client intake via phone and email;
- Coordinating projects on behalf of our clients;
- Scheduling of meetings, conference calls, and deadlines; and
- Performing all other general clerical duties assigned by senior team members.
- Enthusiastic drive to learn and provide excellent customer service;
- Ability and desire to be a part of a team-oriented firm;
- Legal Assistant experience preferred but is not required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tech-savvy with the ability to perform a variety of computer-based tasks including, but not limited to, opening client files, creating documents and pleadings, maintaining calendars, and tracking deadlines;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, case management software, court e-filing portals and e-recording; and
- Ability to manage time independently and multitask effectively.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary; and
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to email@example.com.