Now Hiring – Bookkeeper
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group is searching for a Bookkeeper to join our growing team. Led by Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, Stephen R. Moorhead, our firm focuses primarily on matters related to real estate law, community association law, and business law. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments;
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, and collections;
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner;
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner;
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as-needed basis;
- Prepare financial reports;
- Provide direct assistance to the Firm Administrator.
- Minimum of 1 year of QuickBooks online a plus;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable; and
- Enthusiastic and the ability to work as a team.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary; and
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.