Now Hiring: Legal Assistant in Pensacola, FL
Moorhead Law Group is searching for a Legal Assistant to join our Pensacola office. Our firm focuses primarily on matters related to real estate law, community association law, business law, and estate planning/probate. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Legal Assistant:
- You smile when you answer the phone and when you represent the firm in person
- You are an amazing scheduler with a high degree of attention to detail
- You are great with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You are a problem solver, self-starter, and an excellent communicator
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You are a team player, always willing to support team members when and where needed
- You have a desire to join a company where you can grow professionally
- Scheduling of meetings, conference calls, and deadlines;
- Assist in fielding inquiries for legal services via phone and email;
- Maintain physical and electronic files in a highly organized manner with attention to deadlines;
- Provide support to partners, attorneys, and paralegals as requested;
- Drafting and revising letters and documents at the direction of the attorneys;
- Monitor multiple calendars, and tasks, and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tech-savvy with the ability to perform a variety of computer-based tasks including, but not limited to, opening client files, creating legal pleadings, maintaining calendars and tracking deadlines;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, case management software, court e-filing portals and e-recording;
- Ability to manage time independently, multitask effectively, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude; and
- Excited about the ability to work as a team.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment.
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.