Now Hiring – Legal Assistant/Receptionist, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Moorhead Law Group is seeking a Legal Assistant/Receptionist to join our growing team in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Our firm focuses primarily on matters related to real estate law, community association law, business law, and estate planning/probate. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
- Answer telephone and greet clients in a friendly, energetic, and professional manner;
- Drafting and revising of pleadings, letters, contracts, and transactional documents at the direction of the attorneys;
- Filing of communications and documents electronically and physically;
- Client intake via phone and email;
- Scheduling of meetings, conference calls, and deadlines; and
- Perform clerical duties which may include typing, record keeping, filing, and photocopying;
- Maintain professional reception and conference room areas;
- Monitor and maintain supplies in the office;
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal experience preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tech-savvy with the ability to perform a variety of computer-based tasks including, but not limited to, opening client files, creating legal pleadings, maintaining calendars and tracking deadlines;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, case management software, court e-filing portals and e-recording;
- Ability to manage time independently, multitask effectively, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;;
- General knowledge of court rules and procedures;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude; and
- Excited about the ability to work as a team.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment; and
- Potential for advancement.
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to email@example.com.