Now Hiring – Litigation Attorney
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group is looking for a Litigation Attorney to join our team of legal professionals. If you have a service-oriented mindset, are a dedicated team player, are driven to produce the highest quality work, and have a strong desire to make a positive impact on your clients and your community, you may be perfect for our team.
- Lead counsel on business and real estate related litigation;
- Conferring with clients;
- Negotiating on behalf of clients; and
- Leading a team in preparation for and representing clients at trial and pre-trial proceedings.
- In good standing with the Florida Bar;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience handling civil litigation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Superior people skills;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and case management software;
- Ability to analyze matters from a business perspective; and
- Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range $85,000-$130,000 DOE
- Performance bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment
Please e-mail in PDF format a position-specific cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.