Now Hiring – Moorhead Law Group’s Santa Rosa Beach Office Seeks Real Estate Closer
Moorhead Law Group’s Santa Rosa Beach office is seeking an experienced real estate closer for our growing team. We are a boutique firm that is on track for aggressive growth, and we need an experienced real estate closer to join our team! You will work directly with our partners and firm attorneys to support the team to get to a successful closing. If you have a service-oriented mindset and seek a team-oriented setting, you may be a perfect fit for us. You must be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and make an impact on our community.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our closer:
- You smile when you answer the phone and when you represent the firm in person
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- Managing a set of 30-40 files a month would be a breeze
- You have a desire to join a company that you will stay with for the long term
- Professionally communicate with lenders, builders, buyers, sellers, and agents throughout the closing process;
- Working one on one with our attorneys in preparing closing documents, balancing closing disclosures, reviewing title searches, curing title issues;
- Obtaining, reviewing, and coordinating payoffs, surveys, termite reports, and all other aspects related to the real estate closings; and
- Coordinating closing schedules, recording documents/instruments, disbursing funds, and preparing title policies for attorney review.
- Be an enthusiastic team player who can work in a fast-paced environment looking to capture the market.
- Have the ability to prioritize numerous tasks in a high-volume environment.
- Be detail-oriented and have outstanding organizational skills as well as written & oral communications skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Real Estate Closer.
- Previous experience in real estate law/transactions is necessary.
- Great communication skills and customer service.
- Team Player- No job is too small or big.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Highly organized.
- Experience with Closers Choice is a plus.
- Ready to hit the ground running.
Highly competitive compensation package including base salary commensurate with experience, generous performance bonuses, and a full range of benefits.
Please send your cover letter with salary history and salary requirements, resume, and professional references to email@example.com.