Now Hiring – Receptionist
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group is searching for a Receptionist to join our growing team. Our firm focuses primarily on matters related to real estate law, community association law, and business law. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
- Efficiently answer a multi-line telephone and greet clients in a friendly, energetic, and professional manner;
- Maintain a professional reception area;
- Perform clerical duties which may include typing, record keeping, filing, and photocopying;
- Monitor and maintain supplies in the office;
- Assist with revisions and drafting documents;
- Assist with marketing posts; and
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude; and
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment; and
- Potential for advancement.
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.