Now Hiring – Receptionist
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group is looking for its next “Rock Star Team Member.” If you have a service-oriented mindset before your first cup of coffee and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also manage daily routine work and be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
The person we hire will:
- have excellent time management and task management skills;
- have top-notch people skills for dealing with clients, referral sources and others in a positive, friendly, courteous and professional manner, going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to those in contact with the firm;
- have impeccable attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills;
- be self-reliant, able to ask questions but never make excuses in figuring out how to complete a task;
- be open-minded, possess a willingness to learn new things and have the desire to do things “our way;” and
- be comfortable working with a computer and proficient with Microsoft Office software.
This job is not right for you if you:
- need a lot of direction;
- are a “clock-watcher;”
- are already set in your ways and not willing to learn “our way;”
- are a “whiner,” “complainer,” or “know it all;” and
- are a problem-adopter and not a problem-solver.
Who are we? We are:
- a new firm with people who are very experienced in their respective areas;
- a team of professionals focused on providing top-notch service to our clients dealing with issues that involve real estate;
- focused on the well-being of our team members by providing a culture that values respect, excellence, positive attitudes, and selfless service; and
- involved in our community to make it a better place to live, work and play.
Total Compensation Package: We offer a comprehensive compensation package with “large company” benefits and which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to email@example.com.