Bill has been a member of the Moorhead Team since 2016 and has practiced law in Pensacola for over 30 years. Bill’s experience includes but is not limited to commercial law transactions and litigation; asset-based lending, asset sales and leasing; business sales; corporate, partnership, and LLC matters; and bank and lender representation.
Before attending law school, Bill received a degree from University of West Florida. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and second in his class. Bill has been licensed to practice in Florida since 1983.
- The Florida Bar
- The Illinois Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Former President & Director, FavorHouse of Northwest Florida
- General Counsel for Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
- Paul Harris Fellow, Downtown Pensacola Rotary Club
- Former Director, East Hill Christian School
- Former Director, Far East Missions
- Former Chair of Fundraising, Local Boy Scouts
- Assisted in Fundraising, YMCA
- Leadership of Pensacola (LEAP) Class of 1992
- Legal Assistants- Amanda Chapman & Ciara Wheeler