Jay Fraiser has been a member of the Moorhead Team since 2015 in the Pensacola office. He is admitted in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia and practiced for over 10 years in Atlanta before moving to Pensacola. Jay’s primary focus has been in the field of condominium and community association litigation and general servicing.
Jay graduated from Tulane University School of Law in 2001 and obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University in 1997. Jay and his wife Mary Margaret have two children and enjoy calling Pensacola home.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida Bar
- The Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties, Board of Directors (2016-Present)
- The Georgia Bar
- The Maryland Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Center for Independent Living of Northwest Florida, President-Elect
- Seville Rotary
- Amanda Chapman – Legal Assistant
- Nicole Toliver – Legal Assistant