At Moorhead Law Group, we are driven by our mission to make a difference and build a better community. Our values can be easily defined using the acronym, CLEAR:
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to grow individually by developing our legal and leadership skills as a team by improving our infrastructure.
- Leadership: We believe that we achieve success by enabling the success of others in our organization and in our community.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best versions of ourselves and to challenge each other to produce the highest quality work.
- Attitude: We believe a positive attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference and can make a big impact on someone on even the worst days.
- Respect: We seek to understand each other’s differences and we strive to treat others how they wish to be treated.
Our attorneys are experienced in a variety of legal practice areas. Several of our attorneys have earned the prestigious Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education in Real Estate Law or other identifications of elite attorneys.
AV® Rated by Martindale Hubbell
Our firm is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell. This is a distinction that is given to less than 5% of attorneys nationwide. The AV® Preeminent™ rating acknowledges the achievement of the highest standards in professional ethics and legal ability as recognized by industry peers. It is the most prestigious rating for a firm – the highest possible designation. Further, we are proud that Stephen Moorhead has been named a Florida Super Lawyer in real estate for nine years. This is another distinction given to less than 5% of attorneys.