Lawyer For Condo and Real Estate Development in Pensacola, Destin, Northwest Florida, and Alabama
Real estate development requires attention to detail and strict adherence to local regulations. It also requires local knowledge of the players. Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, Stephen Moorhead, and the Pensacola Condo and Real Estate Attorneys at Moorhead Law Group are experienced professionals who can handle all of your real estate development legal needs. It begins with having a solid knowledge of the real estate development process.
Local Knowledge Of Condo And Real Estate Development
We know the intricacies of real estate development in Pensacola. A Pensacola Real Estate Attorney at our firm can help you navigate through the complex field of local policies and regulations that can slow down the development of your condo. Knowledge of the governmental entities and their boards and their staff is crucial in determining whether your project is approved or delayed.
Our understanding of local politics and real estate laws helps us handle the development process from beginning to end. We can help you throughout the process and provide specific attention to the following issues:
- Helping with the purchase of real estate including a review of legal issues and assistance with a title and due diligence;
- Addressing any land use zoning or land development regulation issues;
- Assisting with governmental approvals;
- Preparing community documents such as Declarations of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements or Declarations of Condominiums;
- Reviewing subdivision plats for compliance with State and local regulations;
- Preparing documents regarding any HOA or condominium formation and other real estate documents;
- Assisting with compliance with the Interstate Land Sales Act (“ILSA”) or its Florida counterpart;
- Drafting disclosure documents such as the offering circular required under the Florida Condominium Act;
- Preparing contracts for the sale of lots or condominium units; and
- Assisting with the sale of developed lots or properties.
Our condo lawyers understand the issues developers face in Pensacola and have experience working with developers from Florida and out-of-state. Our knowledge of specific real estate development issues helps us better understand our clients’ needs, and we can walk you through the entire process. Board Certified Real Estate Attorney Stephen Moorhead has been general counsel to the Home Builders Association of West Florida, Inc. for nearly 20 years and has represented a host of condo builders and developers. R. Todd Harris has significant experience in land use approvals having appeared before the following counties in Northwest Florida: Bay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton, as well as numerous other governmental agencies.
Contact A Pensacola Condo Attorney Today
Don’t let the issues you encounter keep you from resolving regulatory problems involving condos and real estate. Receive the help that you deserve. To speak with our experienced Pensacola Condo and Real Estate Attorneys at Moorhead Law Group, please call our downtown Pensacola office at (850) 202-8522 or tell us about your needs online.