Steve Moorhead is the founder and managing partner of Moorhead Real Estate Law Group. Steve is a seasoned real estate attorney serving the Pensacola community for more than 30 years. Steve’s primary areas of practice include real estate litigation, real estate development, and all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions. He is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar’s Committee on Education and Legal Specialization and he is rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, Inc. In addition, Steve has been recognized in Super Lawyers magazine (2008-2020), as well as Florida Trend’s Magazine’s“Legal Elite” (2020).
Steve serves as the General Counsel for the Homebuilder’s Association of West Florida and is an active board member for Achieve Escambia and the Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, formerly serving as the Chamber’s Chair of the Board of Directors (2017-2019).
Steve is a sixth-generation Floridian and a long-time resident of Pensacola, having graduated from Woodham High School. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Auburn University and his Juris Doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
Steve is married to his beautiful wife, Rhonda, and is a proud parent to 4 boys and a granddaughter. Steve enjoys fishing and all things Auburn, especially Auburn football. He is eager to attend games this year not only for the games but as his youngest son is at Auburn University in the drumline.
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Board-Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar’s Committee on Education and Legal Specialization
- Florida Super Lawyer (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Florida Bar’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law (Executive Council 1996-1998)
- Homebuilders Association of Northwest Florida, General Counsel (1999-present)
- Pensacola Chamber of Commerce Member, Board of Directors (2015-present)
- Pensacola Chamber of Commerce Member, Chair of Board of Directors (2017-2019)
- Achieve Escambia, Board of Directors (2019-present)
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity Member, Board of Directors (1988-1999, 2007-2011)
- Heidi Yefremov – Nala Certified Paralegal, Florida Registered Paralegal
- Andrea Bennett – Florida Registered Paralegal
- Nikki Clardy – Firm Administrator