Stephen L. Walker has been a member of the Pensacola Moorhead Team since 2016 and has practiced law in the Pensacola area since 1983. Steve’s primary focus has been in all facets of real estate and real estate finance law, including representing lenders, sellers, buyers, commercial landlords and tenants, developers, builders, and title companies.
Steve graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and obtained a Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees, also from the University of Florida.
Steve and his wife Grace have three married children and seven grandchildren and enjoy involvement in their church family and time with their extended family.
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Served as Circuit Representative and Member of Executive Council of Real Property Probate & Trust Law (RPPT) Section of The Florida Bar
- Served as Co-Chair Editor of the RPPT submissions to The Florida Bar
- Served as Co-Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Executive Council of RPPT
- Served as Adjunct Professor in real property at Pensacola State College
- Served on Board of Directors of Pensacola YMCA
- Past President of Kiwanis Club of Pensacola
- Grace Community Church member and past president and elder
- Board of Directors at Aletheia Christian Academy
- Served as an officer and on the board of various other civic and community organizations
- Kennedy Turan – Legal Assistant