Now Hiring – Legal Assistant
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group is looking for its next “Rock Star Team Member.” If you have a service-oriented mindset before your first cup of coffee and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also manage daily routine work and be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
- Drafting and revising of pleadings, letters, contracts and transactional documents at the direction of the attorneys;
- Management of condominium association clients;
- Filing of communications and documents electronically and physically;
- Client intake via phone and email;
- Scheduling of meetings, conference calls and deadlines; and
- Answering phones.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tech-savvy with the ability to perform a variety of computer-based tasks including, but not limited to, opening client files, creating legal pleadings, maintaining calendars and tracking deadlines;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, case management software, court e-filing portals and e-recording;
- Ability to manage time independently and multitask effectively;
- General knowledge of court rules and procedures; and
- Enthusiastic and the ability to work as a team.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Eye insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary; and
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment
Please email a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.