Now Hiring: Real Estate and Business Transactions Attorney in Pensacola, FL
Apr 25, 2023 - Careers by Moorhead Law Group
Moorhead Law Group is looking for a Real Estate and Business Transactions Attorney to join our team of legal professionals in our Pensacola, Florida office. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the firm’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
- Drafting transactional documents related to real estate and financing transactions;
- Conferring with and negotiating on behalf of clients regarding all aspects of commercial real estate transactions; and
- Assisting in preparation for and conducting commercial real estate closings.
- In good standing with the Florida Bar;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling real estate transactions;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Superior people skills;
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and case management software;
- Ability to analyze matters from a business perspective; and
- Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment
Please e-mail in PDF format a position specific cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information submitted will be kept in strict confidence and references will not be contacted until permission given. Learn more about our team at www.moorheadlaw.com.