Clif has been a member of the Moorhead Team since 2017. Clif is a native to Pensacola and has 18 years of experience as an attorney in the panhandle. During his career, Clif has represented landlords, property managers, condominium and homeowner associations, institutional mortgagees, servicers, banks, credit unions, investors, and securitized trusts in a broad range of real property litigation matters and secured transactions throughout Florida.
Clif earned his Bachelor of Science in Communication from the Florida State University, a Master of Public Administration from the University of West Florida, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida College of Law. While in law school, Clif earned book awards in Legal Drafting and Family Law, was a member of the John Marshall Student Bar Association, the Environmental Law Society and Phi Delta Phi.
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Trusts and Probate Section of The Florida Bar
- Northeast Pensacola Sertoma Club
- Advisory Council, Senior Volunteer Programs, Council on Aging of West Florida, Inc.
- Parishioner, the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart
- Florida Registered Paralegal and Legal Assistant- Dawn McLin